Jet Wash Services from Prime Facility Services
Jet wash cleaning is a cleaning process in which areas in need of a jet wash cleaning are cleaned using water propelled at high speeds.
The water in a jet washing cleaning is extremely focused and is pressurised to such an extent that the momentum of the water can forcefully remove elements and items from surfaces such as walls, metal and even concrete.
The reason jet wash cleaning requires water to be pressurised to this level is that the impact of the water enables the removal of objects such as paint and chewing gum.
The uses of Jet Wash Services
Jet wash cleaning has a number of uses; the main use is to clean a surface, however the surfaces in question may be needed to be jet wash cleaned for many reasons.
- Walls – When walls are needed to be clean or modified with, they are need to be complete cleaned and free off any articles or bits and pieces. A common article found on walls of any kind is paint and dirt. A jet wash cleaning will easily remove any excess paint or dirt from the wall without damage.
- Pathways & Roads – Pathways and roads are built to last but over time traffic, sun, cold, wet, frost, algae, more and wear can leave them looking tired, dirty and worn. Our Jet wash cleaning services can remove any algae, moss, dirt and mildue. Leaving your pathways and roads looking clean and refreshed.
- Metal – Metal surfaces are used for a variety of reasons, but the majority of the uses they serve require them to be clean and level, free from paint and disturbances on the surface. Jet wash cleaning will concentrate a stream of water strong enough to remove the toughest objects without causing any damage to the metal.
- Draining & Gutters – Draining is a common surface when it comes to jet wash services, a drain will collect a surprisingly large number of items that will stick to the surface of the drain and can cling on for years and years. Jet wash cleaning will easily force the items off the gutter without causing any harm to the draining material.
- Driveways & Patios – In a similar sense to pathways and roads, driveways and patios also are meant to have a life-span in the decades. However chewing gum is not the biggest offender when it comes to driveway and patio filth and damage. Bird droppings, moss and natural growths are often found littered among older patios and drives. A simple jet wash cleaning can easily remove these unwanted things away.
A jet wash cleaning service can allow you to return any surface back to its original clean and spotless condition. Our jet wash services have been used by pubs, hotels, factories and shops. Our highly-qualified jet wash cleaning team will offer the jet wash cleaning solution that is perfect for your particular environment and surface. Whatever your needs, we can help.
We all know that people can judge a book by its cover. Don’t be ashamed of your own first impression – jet wash cleaning will help.
Expert Jet Wash Cleaning
Our jet washing services are delivered by an expert jet wash cleaning team that use the very latest equipment. Our industrial jet wash cleaning tools produce up to 3500psi, offering huge power to our cleaning elbows – and giving you the final look you’re after.
Jet wash cleaning is the best solution for all kinds of surfaces which can become weathered with time: from footfall or traffic, plant growth or weather conditions. So get in touch today, to learn more about our jet washing services. Contact us today by calling us on 0800 566 8894 or emailing us on email@example.com.
5 Reasons to Choose Us
Owner – managed business – no call centres or layers of management to wade through to get an answer or problem solved
Local – employ local people for local customers, no London/SE England Head Office miles away from the West Midlands
Invest in training & supervision – 6 x days per annum minimum per manager to help improve customer satisfaction
Qualified to work – insured, checked, audited by ISO, IPAF, Safecontractor, IOSH
Staff recognition & reward – long service awards and bonus schemes to increase employee loyalty and retention